Ver Beek Law is excited to be a sponsor of the 3rd Annual “Kicks for a Cause” kickball tournament!
Kicks for a Cause is a yearly kickball tournament focused on bringing awareness and giving back to the non-profits that call Sioux Falls home. This annual event aims to raise awareness and support for local non-profits in Sioux Falls.
Sixteen non-profit organizations will compete in a double elimination tournament to raise money for their favorite cause, and will include 16 teams made up of the members of various non-profit organizations throughout our community.
This year’s teams include:
- The Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota chapter of the ALS Association
- The Banquet
- The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Sioux Empire
- Dakota Dachshund Rescue
- Fight Like a Ninja Scholarship
- The Furniture Mission
- The Guiding Hand Foundation
- KW Cares
- The Lost and Found Association
- LSS Mentoring Services
- Sioux Valley Optimist Club
- Special Olympics South Dakota
- Survivors Joining for Hope
- Teens Against Sex Trafficking
The tournament will be held on the Earl McCart Fields at 901-999 N Western Ave in Sioux Falls, starting at 8 a.m. on June 1st, 2019 and continuing all day. There will be food, games, prizes, and activities for kids! Entrance to the tournament is completely free and open to the public. Please join us in supporting this wonderful event, and all of the local non-profits that will be featured!
To get in touch with Ver Beek Law, use our contact form or call (605) 250-2227 to schedule a consultation with our attorney.